Friday, August 29, 2008

My cute little man!


Yesterday I was at homemaking and Gordon had Kenny. Gordon, Kenny, and I drove to Gordon's mom's house where I left with Gordon's mom and sister. Gordon then drove home with Kenny. Gordon related the sweetest story to me when I got home: When Gordon and Kenny got home Kenny went walking around the house calling for "mama", thinking I might be home. When he realized I was not home, he went into the bedroom and took my green shirt off the bed and carried it with him the whole night and called it mama! I thought that was the sweetest thing! It's always nice to get hugs and kisses from your baby, but I thought that carrying my shirt was so cute. He even went to bed with it! My little boy is so darling!

3 comments:

Stacy Emmons said...

I love it! He is such a sweetie.

Your whole page looks really good, but I especially LOVE your profile picture! I haven't seen that before!! cute stuff

Becca said...

awwww.... that is the sweetest story ever!!! :)

p.s. yay for a new blog!!!

Amber D. said...

I love this story! I think that is so sweet and I hope one day Lily misses me that much! Kenny is just a so cute! How's your pregnancy going so far?