Saturday, September 20, 2008

Mommy and Kenny's check-ups!


Last Tuesday Kenny had his 15 month check-up! He is such a big boy now! Kenny is now weighing in at 22lbs (10-25%) and is 33 inches long (75-80%) and still has a big head too! He had three shots and was so good, cried of course, but good nonetheless. I think that he may have a couple more teeth popping in soon because he has been extra sensitive the last few days, which is really tyring to mom's patience! Also on Tuesday I had my sonogram appointment!!!! It was really exciting to see the new baby. It's coming in at 3 1/2 inches long! Also, now I am officailly in my second trimester, woohoo! 6 more months till Kenny has a new sibling and Gordon and I have our new baby! Status on name goes as follows: Girl is either Anna Noel or Sidney Jane, but probably Anna because Gordon doesn't like the name Sidney. Boys, well, it's kind of scattered there, but we like Peter, James, Jack (Gordon's pick), and my personal favorite, Patton, which comes from Fablehaven.

No comments: