Thursday, October 9, 2008

Kenny's First Suns Game!

Last night we obtained tickets to a Pheonix Suns pre-season game. A member of the bishopric we assume is a season ticke holder, and he couldn't make it to the game, so he offered us the tickets. Now, I'm not very spontaneous, but Gordon really wanted to go, so we went. Kenny tagged along for the game too because it was way to late to get a babysitter, and he absolutely loved it! He would not peel his eyes away from the court...not even to take pictures! Every few seconds Kenny pointed to the court and said, "ball", it was so darling! I was kind of in a bitter mood because I didn't really want to go, but Gordon and Kenny loved it, and it was fun for me too. Sometimes I think I can be way to selfish and only think about myself, and I know that I'm being that way, but I don't change it at the time....I feel bad sometimes that Gordon has to put up with me...he is way to nice. Anyways, it was so fun to see Kenny having such a great time! The Suns ultimately lost to the Hawks...but I kind of wanted the Hawks to win anyway because I am still a Bibby fan! We left in the middle of the third quarter, so we didn't see the Hawks run to comeback, but it was nice to finally get to sleep! Our first family Suns game was really fun, hopefully there will be more to come...and thanks to Becca for gettin us un-lost while we were lost in downtown Pheonix!

3 comments:

Becca said...

no problem! I'm glad that you guys had fun. I can't wait to see Kenny at Christmas- and to see Emma and him interact. It's gonna be fun!!!

Stacy Emmons said...

Kristen!

First of all, that is an adorable story about Kenny and the Suns game. Secondly, CONGRATULATIONS on the baby girl!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!! We'll have to go cheap clothes shopping this December. =]

Stacy Emmons said...

P.S. I LOVE Anna Noel and Sidney Jane. Wayyyyyy cute names.