Monday, January 26, 2009

I want this...




So Kenny has been growing up so much lately, and I just wanted to update everyone on his recent achievements! A few weeks ago Gordon decided, and I thought it was a good idea too, that Kenny was ready to be added into the rotation of family prayers at night. It is just so precious to hear him pray. Of course he can't say a whole prayer, but we say a line into his ear and he repeats the last word. For example: "Thankful for Jesus", and he says "Jesus". "Thankful for church", and he says "church". He is doing so well at prayer time to because he is more involved.
Kenny also learned a new phrase this week: "I want...", you fill in the blank! "I want cheese", "I want out", "I want the vroom" (Cars). If I thought he was demanding before, it is nothing compared to now! It's really funny because a few days ago Gordon thought it was so cute, which it is, but he got his first taste of it today. I was taking a bath, and when I got out, I asked why Kenny was crying so much, and Gordon said that every 10 seconds he wants something! Ha!
That is the latest on my little boo boo!

1 comment:

The Vests said...

What a fun stage! How are you feeling with your pregnancy?