Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Kenny on the Bus Says...


Kenny has been learning a couple of new songs lately. The first one is "The Wheels on the Bus" song, but we changed the words, and we think Kenny enjoys it. The second song Gordon wrote for Kenny (coming to truesongwriter.blogspot.com soon), and Kenny has started singing it too, it is way cute. In case you don't understand Kenny's talking, in the first song he is saying, "basketball", and in the second song he is saying, "I want to run".




4 comments:

Stacy Emmons said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh that is sooo cute!!!! I love it! Nice job getting it on video.

ShelBailey said...

Why am I not surprised that basketball is one of his first words, lol!

(This is Sam and Michelle from Monterey...your mom told me about your songwriting blog, too. It's AWESOME!!!)

Come visit some time (and drag your parents with you!)

Becca said...

That is the CUTEST video. Ever. Ever. Love it!

Unknown said...

Hey Kristen and fam! I'm so excited I found your blog (through Jen Evans')! I can't believe how big Kenny has gotten! And congrats on the little girl coming soon!

We have a family blog but it's private. If you'd like to read it leave me a message here: http://sadscrapper.blogspot.com
with your e-mail address and I'll add you to the list!