Thursday, June 25, 2009

Family Home Evening

For family home evening a couple of weeks ago we talked about the conference talk on covenants, and then we thought it would be fun to take Kenny to see the temple. He loves the temple, when we ask him what song he wants to sing he says temple, so we always sing "I love to see the temple". He had fun, he wanted to go in the water, but we told him that it was Jesus's special water and that he couldn't go in it. He did get a little out of control at the end, so we had to cut the visit short, but it was pretty fun to take the kids there. On the way home Kenny kept talking about "Jesus home" it was really cute.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stacy Emmons said...

So sweet! Kenny is such a bright kid. I can't wait to come see you guys again!

I'm sorry if his PJs are too short or something. I wish I could have been there for the birthday stuff (for him and Gordon!)