Thursday, December 2, 2010

Super long catch up post!

So this post is super long and a little disorganized because it takes so much time to get the pictures up and type everything...so pretty much this is a random order of things!
First, Kenny, Anna, and I tagged along with Gordon to California when he had to go to a conference for work. It was so much fun, I love going home! Here is Kenny playing with Ali, one of the girl's I use to babysit. We also got to go to her basketball game where she made the first basket!


One day we went to the park with my sister and mom, and Anna went down the slide by herself for the first time!


Kenny and Anna playing at the park.


Every time Kenny would get off the slide he would run over to cousin Pru and give her tickles and say hi to her, it was pretty cute!


Kenny is a pro at sliding and did the big slide the whole time.


Before we went to the park, mom, Kasey and I had lunch at the hometown pizza place. The kids were too busy playing games to eat...Anna did manage to suck a lot of ranch off her bread stick though!


My mom playing games with the kids, she also supplied the quarters, which the kids took full advantage of.



Anna playing outside Susan's house


Kenny playing outside too


In case anyone doesn't know, Kenny and Skylar (dog) are inseparable when we go home. He loves to play with him, his favorite games include doctor, and hide and seek...yes, with the dog! He calls Skylar his dog; they are so cute together.





When we came home from California it was time to move into our new house, here the kids are helping me pack


The Monday after Thanksgiving, Gordon and I went to Monday Night Football, third row! We stunk it up, but it was still fun! Thanks to Todd for watching the kids and putting them to bed!





Right when we moved into the house we put up our Christmas tree, Kenny had a blast, Anna kind of did her own thing.




This is just a cute picture of Kenny, Jill and Anna


While un-packing some things in our room, the kids would run into our closet and shut the door, so Gordon opened it one time and saw this...so we had to take a picture of it! They are to cute!


Emma giving Kenny hugs goodbye


While we were in California having fun with family and friends, Gordon was in San Fran, he walked the bridge:


This was the scene outside when the Giants won the series!


We were also in California for Halloween! Anna was Minnie Mouse and Kenny was Optimus Prime. During the little parade before the trunk-or-treat, Anna danced on the table..pretty cute!


Anna sitting on the big pumpkin...I don't want to brag or anything, but my ward does the best Halloween parties! Huge pumpkins, hot dogs and treats, snow cones and cotton candy, games, parades, and of course, the trunk-or-treat!


Kenny telling us no, he didn't want to take a picture on the pumpkin!


Kenny won the cake walk!!!! I didn't know what a cake walk was, but we did it anyways. At first I thought it was musical chairs, but nobody got left out, when the music stopped they just all sat in a seat and the person picked a random seat number from a bag...and it was Kenny's! He was so excited! The first thing he said was, " I need to go home and show Skylar"!


Kenny doing the ball toss thingy


Anna going fishing


Both my cuties right before we went to the party!



It has been a fun, exciting past couple of months! I am so excited for Christmas and then the new baby! I'll try to be better about updating!!

3 comments:

Belle said...

Wow! How fun - and tons of awesome pictures!!! It's fun to see everyone. :) I can't believe how much your cute kids have been growing up! lol -So fun to be in your new house, close to Christmas time, and then the baby! Yay! I hope you're feeling well. (((hugs))) Miss ya tons. :)

Becca said...

Wow- it has been an eventful few months, huh?! Love the pics (especially the one of you and Gordon- CUTE!)

The Vests said...

yay a post! Looks like you guys had fun. I love how cute Kenny is with the skylar. Anna is the cutest mini mouse I ever saw. I'm so exited for you for number 3.