Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pics for Dad

A while ago Kenny, Gordon, and Aunt Stephanie went to the ASU opening football game, and they had a lot of fun. Kenny still talks about it: "Kenny scared of the fire", "daddy hold the Kenny", "I clap", and much more! I guess every time they scored a touchdown a lot of fireworks would go off, and Kenny did not like that! When he told me he was scared of the fire, I told him I was scared of the fire too, so now when he says he is scared of the fire he also informs me that I am scared of the fire, and so is the panda bear (from Kung Fu Panda)
 

My dad and Debbie, who are in Vegas, got Anna a cute little dress that Debbie has been wanting to see pictures of her in for a long time. The dress was a little big when we first got it, but now she is growing into it. So before Stake Conference we took some pics for her and my dad...here are a few of them!
Also Anna has FINALLY rolled over both ways now! She has rolled from her back to belly since three months, but not from belly to back till just a few days ago! Needless to say I was getting a little nervous, but am now happy to say that she has finally done it! Go Anna!
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amber D. said...

Yay! Go Anna! and what a cute dress! I love how the kids can remember now things that you have told them.