Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Solid Food

Cute Kenny story: Gordon was picking up Stephanie to babysit...thank you Steph!...and Gordon accelerated at the yellow light to go through, and as he did that Kenny said, "yeah, speed, I am speed", I love that child...and he loves Cars!
 


Anna has re-started solid food! We tried at 4 months, but she wasn't taking to it well, so we waited till now (5 months) to try again. I think she is still adjusting to digesting it, but she is doing better. The only thing she has had besides rice cereal is pears, and she loved it. She is a good eater. At 4 months she loved the rice cereal, taking the spoon and eating full bowls of it! She still loves it, and is starting to adjust to it well.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anie said...

Cute! I love your kids.

Amber D. said...

That is an really cute story about Kenny! Oh, I thought of this website for you for Anna and the baby food thing, I used it all the time for Lily, it's wholesomebabyfood.com . It tells you what to feed them, how much, how to make it at home, really good website! Well, talk to you later!

The Vests said...

Got to love the cars! Yay solids.