Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Pictures

On Sunday the kids wore their Christmas outfits, and Isabelle took some great pictures of us together. The pictures turned out great, we are so lucky to have such a talented sister! Thanks Isabelle!

Kenny made an ornament in nursery! It turned out great!
 


Our little Anna angel.
 


This is our favorite of Kenny and Anna together.
 


I love this one. Anna started fussing and Kenny is giving her a hug telling her it's going to be ok, he really is just to sweet to her!
 
Posted by Picasa


All of us together. After church I had to reset the primary chairs, and by the time I got out to take pictures with the family, Kenny was pretty much done with the whole picture thing, but we still tried anyway.


Kenny hiding from Aunt Isabelle!


Nap time for Anna, she was a trooper though and did pretty good for the photo session.

4 comments:

Belle said...

Your family is so adorable!!! I love all of the pictures ~ I don't think there's a single 'bad' one. But I really loved it when Chris was acting like a crazed ape to get the kids to smile!!! *LOL*

Becca said...

SUCH cute pictures!! You really do have a beautiful family.

JuliaKoponick said...

Great holiday pictures. I think that your are related to Elder Garner, who is serving in the Portland Oregon Mission. We had him and his companion over for Christmas. You can see a picture on my blog. juliakoponick.blogspot.com

Merry Christmas!

JuliaKoponick said...

Great to have you visit my blog. My husband went on splits with the Elders today, and they are doing well, busy teaching and finding new people. Check back to my blog periodically and I will try to keep you updated about how he is doing, at least as long as he is in OC.