Tuesday, December 29, 2009

9 Month Check-up!

My little Anna cakes is 9 months today! She had her check-up this morning- no shots, yay! But they did prick her toe and take some blood to check iron levels. She did such a good job throughout the check-up, better then Kenny ever does, at least! She is 17 lbs 8oz (25%), and 29.25 inches long (95%) and her head is at 50%. She is our big girl! Currently she is crawling like a pro, and even trying to pull herself up. Gordon walked in one morning to find her standing in her crib and crying, she got starltled when Gordon walked in and fell down, pretty cute. She is starting real human food, she eats anything! And she is one tough cookie. Last night she feel and got a bloody nose with the babysitter and didn't cry (I freaked out a bit when I heard the report), and a few nights ago while I was bathing her she totally fell face first in the tub and rolled over (don't worry, I got her), I almost freaked out, whipped her up into my lap, and was about to cuddle her when I realized she was reaching for the drain to play with it again! She's a doll; she loves music and dancing (yes, she bops up and down!) We love our little angel and am so happy she is ours! Some 9 month pics:

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Becca said...

I can't believe she is already 9 months old!! Time flies. And I still think she is the perfect combination of you and Gordon. She's beautiful.