Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Anna'a Birthday!

Our special little girl turned one yerterday! We love her so much and am so happy that she can be ours. She really is just an angel. She just had her check-up today and is still in the 25th percentile for weight and 95th for height, and she can now go in her forward facing car seat!! Woohoo! Anyways, here are some pics...we kind of had two parties: one was the Saturday before her birthday with all the family (everyone was in town), and then on her actual birthday we went to the park and had food and played. Thanks to Uncle Sean for taking pictures.

Park Party!
 


She is a chicken strip woman! This girl downed two chicken strips from KFC...she really does eat more than Kenny!
 


Uncle Sean and Anna...he will probably will be mad that I put a pic of him up, but oh well!
 


Anna on the bars.
 
Posted by Picasa


Anna of the fire truck, she is going to be a climber...she scares me so bad!


Anna and Kenny, it was hard to get a good shot because they kept moving


Gordon, Kenny, and Anna


Family pic on the swings.


The party with just us was so much fun, I really love my family!

We didn't really take many pictures at her party, everyone else did for us, so until I get some e-mails, here are a few that I did take:

She wore this cute little tiara thing, but hated it, so it only stayed on for like two minutes, but it was cute while it lasted!


Opening Kenny's present to her


Lots of Balloons

6 comments:

Becca said...

Oh, she's an angel!!! We can't wait to meet her in 2 weeks!!!!! Thanks for sharing all of the pictures. I can't believe how fast the time flies.

Belle said...

Yay! What great pictures. ^_^ I'm so glad you got to have a family party - just you guys. That's the best! By the way, if you give me your email, I'll send you the pics I took! You're awesome girl! :D Love ya!

DebraAnn said...

Kristen,

Anna is so adorable! I love the pic of Kenny, Anna, and Gordon on the swing! it is TOO cute! See you soon!

<3 Debra

Dallin said...

Came to leave a comment that I liked the swing picture and saw that someone beat me to it! Looks like you guys are having fun, isn't it amazing how fast they grow up?

Amber D. said...

Looks like she had so much fun! Love it! I love the picture of Gordon and the kids on the swing it turned out so well!

Amber D. said...

Looks like she had so much fun! Love it! I love the picture of Gordon and the kids on the swing it turned out so well!