Tuesday, June 1, 2010

CA Trip

So it's been awhile since I have blogged (Anna's Birthday)! We have so much to catch up on, so I decided to go from past to present. After Anna's birthday we went to California for my friend's wedding. It was so much fun! I really miss living there. Kenny had a blast, he has always loved dogs, but Susan's dogs take the cake, he LOVES Skylar and Roxy...he even still talks about them. Anyways, here are some pics from our trip (a small portion of them!):

Kenny and the dogs!
 


Pure joy!
 


Kenny and Skylar
 

 
Posted by Picasa


Kenny with both dogs


Kenny and Roxy. Roxy was definately the more rambuctious dog and knocked Kenny down a few times, but Kenny loved it!



Kenny also had some tractor time! Here he is with Pops.


The handsome young men in this picture are three of the six I use to babysit...aren't they just so darn cute! Erik is by Kenny, Kenny is in the middle, and Trevor is the long blond...I miss those kids so much!


Easter Holiday also happened while we were in CA! The kids had a blast! Here is Kenny with his bubbles:


Anna and Daddy!


Egg decorateing fun, stickers and all!




Anna and her eggs!


The hunt is on, Kenny had so much fun!



Ahhh...the fruits of his labors!



The friut of her labors...who needs to crack the egg first?


Anna loved sitting on the rocking chair


This face pretty much sums up Anna during the trip: a little confused, happy and interesting!


In sunny California we also got to have some water fun!



I have tons more pics, but this post is getting long (sorry) To some it up, the kids played a lot, Gordon was absolutely wonderful, he watched the kids while I visited friends...oh how I miss home. We really did have a blast though, and it definately wore us out! He are some cutie pics of my sleepy head babes!


2 comments:

Becca said...

SUCH cute pictures!!!!!! Glad you guys had so much fun.

Stacy Emmons said...

Those pictures of Kenny with the dogs are just straight up adorable. And I'm LOVING the shots of Anna! She has such gorgeous eyes!!! She and Kenny definitely look like siblings. So sweet.