Saturday, June 19, 2010

British Columbia Day 3

So this entry will start from end of day to beginning. This is Gordon and me eating out:



Earlier today we did the most coolest, most funnest thing on the planet! We went to a place called Wild Play and did these obstacles in the trees...now it may not look high up, but it was! Anyways, here are some pics:





In the morning we set out to the streets and took lots of pictures, some of which include these:





Sorry this post is kind of long and boring, but I am so tired and have a long day of travel tomorrow...I can't wait to get home and see my babies!!!!!

3 comments:

Amber D. said...

Looks like alot of fun! Those chocolate shells you bought are my most favorite chocolate ever! I wish they sold them here!

Belle said...

So fun!!! (How cool that you found a street named Gordon!?) Those obstacle courses looked like so much fun! I'm glad you got to go!!!!! And I'm sure it's great to be home again. :) Thanks for sharing.

The Vests said...

You two are so lucky to go somewhere fun together, by yourselves. Looks like a fun trip.