Sunday, May 22, 2011

Update

Life has been busy and so much fun lately. Besides what is posted we have been busy with birthdays,church callings, swim lessons, a Vegas trip while dad was in the hospital, my mom coming out, practices and getting Anna ready for dance, which starts next week!! I just wanted to take time to document some of the things that we've been doing.

We recently took a trip to Vegas to visit my dad, it was a lot of fun. We did a lot of things: zoo, chocolate factory, dinner, and the Dino Park. Picture were taken by everyone, these are some of the ones from Gordon's phone at the Dino Park













Gordon's work had a company get together at a local theme park, the kids had a blast

Sean went with Kenny on the go carts


Of course, a carousel


Lunch





One of the little spinning boat rides


Easter was so much fun this year. The kids actually had three hunts, this is just of the one from our house on Easter morning.

On the hunt Easter Morning


Showing off some of him eggs


Kenny with red ranger


Anna and her phone


Both my babes with their baskets



Kenny played some T-Ball this spring, and while he probably enjoyed soccer more, he kept telling us he was having fun, so that's good. He was definitely the kid who picked grass, but he had fun making friends. His best friend Ryan was on the team with him, so that was fun.

Kenny in his uniform


Kenny hitting the ball


He made lots of new friends


Blue Sox taking the field


Kenny and Ryan


I haven't blogged much lately (difficult with a baby), but I love my life. I may not document everything, but I have a blast with my family, they bring me so much happiness every day and I just enjoy being around them and playing with them. Being a mom is the best; I get to be a Nighlok (bad guy from Power Rangers), a coach helping Kenny with his exercises, a singer, a dancer, a cook...anything with my babies. Here are just some every day pics



6 comments:

Belle said...

These pictures are super, duper cute! :D What a great family you've got. I am so glad you've been doing so many fun things together! You're a fabulous mom. :) I bet you'll all have lots of fun this summer too!

Becca said...

Fun- LOVE the pics of Kenny in his uniform. So cute.

Stacy said...

Your kids are so darn adorable! I can't believe how much bigger they all look! Kenny is such a stud in that uniform!

simply pochi said...

you have a great family. your kids are so adorable. :)
care to visit my site, too? :)
http://simplypochi.blogspot.com/
anyway, God bless your family

Unknown said...

nice baby I LOVE UUUUUUUUUU SO CUTE

David said...

These kind of articles are always attractive essay-writings-service.com and I am happy to find so many good point here in the post, writing is simply great, thanks for sharing))