Saturday, July 25, 2009

Baking Fun

Kenny LOVES cooking/baking with me! His favorite part is, what else, eating the dough...I wonder where he got that from! On this particular day we are baking chocolate chip cookies and I had the first dozen in and he literally ate the rest of the dough, except for about 9 more cookies...the recipe is said to yeild 4 dozen (although it never makes that much, but still!) Needless to say I am not mom of the year, but Kenny had fun and no one got sick. I also added a pic of Anna, just because she is so cute!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Becca said...

so fun! Kenny's growing up so fast.

The Vests said...

Mmmmm, cookie dough. They sure are cuties!

Stacy Emmons said...

If Kenny had fun AND no one got sick, you ARE mom of the year!!!

P.S. -- it totally made my day when Kenny called me Steesy AND Anna gave me a bunch of smiles in the same visit.

Becca said...

P.S. Anna is really starting to look like you. How sweet!