Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Day!

Today has been wonderful! Gordon suprised me with taking a 5 day weekend! Plus we got tickets to a Mecury game...second row! and Harry Potter tonight...my husband is pretty amazing! This morning we went to breakfast and none of our children cried! We took some cute pics today. Anna has a head band on, which we never really put her in because her head is to small, but this one fit perfect, and I have to say it is pretty darn cute! I tried to post some of the different faces of Anna. I think my kids are definately cute enough to be models...except for the fact that they don't like the camera!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stacy Emmons said...

Oh. my. gosh. That last picture is probably the CUTEST thing I have ever seen!!!!!

They're so cute! And getting so big!!!!!!

Shel said...

You guys have darling kids. And I think that Anna looks like her Mommy.

The Vests said...

Definate models. My youngest hates the camera too.