Monday, July 6, 2009

My Babies!

Here are just some pics of the kids. Anna is getting so big! She is now a little over three months and is very excited to see her Aunt Stacy again soon, and wishes she could she her Auntie Becca, Uncle Enoch, and cousin Emma. Kenny is just learning so much, he is speaking a lot more now, and is pretty clear in his speech, for the most part. He is a wonderful big brother who loves to play with Anna. I am very proud of the picture with him smiling, because that child just does not look at a camera anymore! We recently had family and friends visit, pics to be posted soon!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Becca said...

I can't believe how fast Anna is growing up!! And we can't wait to meet her- hopefully sometime soon. :)

Stacy Emmons said...

Yayyyy! I am so excited to see my newest niece! These pictures are so cute. I'll say it again, she looks a lot like you, Kristen! So precious.

I'm impressed at the smilling picture of Kenny, he never holds still long enough! (I've tried)

Amber D. said...

Your babies are CUTE! oh, i thought of you when I saw this activity thing, it said to let the kids "paint" with water on the sidewalk on a hot day, I'm sure it would work great in AZ. We just use an old paintbrush, they're a dollar or less at Wal-mart in the paint section.