Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Day In the Life of Kenny

Singing and playing ball in a diaper and a bucket hat! Doesn't get much more cute than that!

Kenny Enjoys wearing his costume almost everyday, multiple times a day! It is so cute to see him playing in it or watching tv in it!
 

I built Kenny a special fort to watch OSO in one morning, and all he did was sit on the outside on a chair supporting it! I tried to lure him in by putting some M&M's in it, but he sat on the outside and got them out by using his foot...that was the last fort I have built!
 

Cars is a must everyday! I'm really excited for Christmas because on of his presents is going to be a box of Cars that Gordon and I have been saving up!
 

And we also like to go to the park almost everyday...the weather is perfect, and Kenny has so much fun on the slide and the swing!
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Becca said...

I can't believe how fast time goes. When he was talking to me on the phone yesterday, he sounded soooo grown up!! I can't wait to see you guys again (hopefully in April)! And I have to say- that costume is DANG cute!

Anie said...

LOL. Kayla and I totally built this awesome fort when we were babysitting, and the kids were like, "What happened to all our chairs? Where are we supposed to sit?" They were not as impressed as we were and would not go in either. Kids! :P Haha

Belle said...

such fun pictures!...you're an awesome mommy (((hugs)))