Monday, October 5, 2009

Home Made PJ's and Sitting Girl!

Anna is not a master of sitting yet, but she is well on her way! She sits so well and plays with her toys, she does, however, face plant once in awhile. We don't leave her sitting alone yet, but we do let her sit with out help.
 

 

Aunt Stacy has the domestic talent of sewing!!! She made Kenny these fashionable jammies awhile ago, and we just put him in them the other night. It's an off the shoulder number with Capri pants...just joking! It has to be hard to make something for someone when they are not there...Kenny loves his special PJ's from Aunt Stacy; he knows who there from, and he feels special when he wears them. Thanks Stacy!!!
 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Becca said...

I love Anna's eyes- she's so beautiful! (And Kenny's PJ's are pretty darn cute- ummm, I mean cool)

Stacy Emmons said...

Ha ha ha ha. Funny story: I made the pants a size bigger than the shirt. Granted, my patterns were pretty unprofessional, but it shows how tall and skinny that boy is!!! Maybe I"ll hem them into shorts when I come home. =]

Anna is adorable!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see you guys again!